Life’s Big Questions
- Why is there poverty and suffering in the world?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Why are so many people depressed?
- What are we all so afraid of?
- When is war justifiable?
- How would God want us to respond to aggression and terrorism?
- How does one obtain true peace?
- What does it mean to live in the present moment?
- What is our greatest distraction?
- Is current religion serving its purpose?
- What happens to you after you die?
- Describe Heaven and how to get there.
- What is the meaning of life?
- Describe God.
- What is the greatest quality humans possess?
- What is it that prevents people from living to their full potential?
- Non-verbally, by motion or gesture only, act out what you believe to be the current condition of the world.
- What is your one wish for the world?
- What is wisdom, and how do we gain it?
- Are we all One?
Got something to say? Feel free, I want to hear from you! Leave a Comment
Trackbacks for this post