The goal of corporations is to produce positive business results. But more and more, reaching this goal requires a greater understanding of the wide diversity of people and traditions in the global marketplace. When shown at the corporate level, ONE has fueled open and intense discussions and touched a deeper chord than traditional diversity “training” programs do. Such exchanges open hearts and minds, and, if encouraged and nurtured, can help bring positive results to both the bottom line and the corporate culture.
Building ONE Organization is a series of programs designed to provide a platform for provocative and meaningful discussion in your organization.
Building ONE Organization
Combining a screening of the film with a facilitated dialog afterward, this two-hour program sparks intimate discussion and introspection as participants explore what it means to be “ONE.” Such exchanges open hearts and minds, and, if encouraged and nurtured, can help bring positive results to both the bottom line and the corporate culture.
Exploring Our Connections is appropriate for any type of group:
- An intact working unit, such as a project team or a specific department, or
- Any diverse group of employees, regardless of function or level.
The program includes:
- Detailed facilitator guide with individual and group exercises, tips for facilitation, and options for extended delivery format
- Screening DVD of ONE: The Movie
- Commercial DVD of ONE: The Movie with bonus features
- Full-color, reproducible participant handout with quotes from some of the movie’s key figures
- Full-color customizable poster in two sizes to advertise your screening throughout your organization
- Sample text that can be used in your program invitation
- Two official movie trailers
- Thirty-minute telephone consultation with a member of the ONE corporate program team
Please contact us if you are interested in engaging a facilitator from the ONE team to lead your session.